Monday, August 4, 2008

Meme

Johnny Balbona tagged me into one of these stupid memes. I don't usually answer to tags but since he's a friend, and knowing he's some sort of a bully cartoon character created by Mr. Alanguilan, I'd rather answer, lest he threaten to break me up into tiny little amino acids...Well Johnny, here it is :)

1. what do you want for your birthday? Lobo, Cake, at Clowns...
2. who will be your next kiss? I really don't know...I don't usually kiss people...especially strangers
3. when was the last time you went to the mall? 1 hour ago, in Farmer's Plaza
4. are you wearing socks right now? No, because I'm home..But my Lola who is 90 years old always wear socks even at home

5. how did you spend your summer? Ranting on the sweltering heat
6. have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days? No, I no longer spend money on cinemas...dami namang pirated dvds eh...hehehe
7. what was the last thing you had to drink? Beer mixed with Cali
8. what are you wearing right now? Ano ba yan....pangtulog...ahhhh
9. what was your last purchase? Tissue paper
10. what was the last food you ate? Pancit Canton....putsa, ito yung tinatanong bago mamatay ah...
11. who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep? Manny Paquiao, marami na raw napatulog ang taong ito...
12. have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Yes, sa ukay ukay, isang pares ng... medyas...
13. do you have a pet? isang gagambang bahay, dalawang butiki, a few rats, and some cockroaches...actually they've been living with me for sometime now...I don't like them but they keep on boarding in my house...
14. what made you laugh in the last 5 days? Kahapon ng tanghali, nakita ko ang kaibigan kong bihis na bihis at nung tanungin ko kung saan ang lakad, ang sagot eh "Sasama sa libing" .....Hahahaha, natawa talaga ako dun....at umalis na siya na nagtataka bat ako natawa sa sinabi niya hahhaha

15. if you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? Sa Sogo hehehe...
16. what is the last thing you purchased online? Book

17. one thing you hate about yourself? Me?
18. do you miss anyone? Oo naman, I miss some of my exes....
19. what are your plans for the day? to work...
20. last person you msg’d? I'm not a blind masseur noh?
21. ever went to a camp? Yes, Camp Crame, to get Police clearance
22.
are you a good student in school? Good at what? Cheating? heheheh
23. what do you know about the (your) future? In the future, I will be old...or dead...
24. are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Yes...Albatrosss...Sampagita scent...
25. where is/are your best friend/s right now? I don't know where they are....and they also don't know where i am...i think that's the secret to a long-lasting friendship...

No comments:

Post a Comment