Monday, March 9, 2009

Jon Stewart v. CNBC

I know I'm late to the party, but I've come to realize that even though I've seen funny things on the internet, a lot of other people have not seen them. However, I don't want to become one of those blogs that imitates chain e-mails sent by that person in the office who sends you the one minute and twenty-two second video of the cat singing the Superman theme song, which you don't want to see, but you have to watch the entire video because you're positive that something funny has to happen in the video! Why would they send you the video in the first place!?!?!?!

Jon Stewart, host of the "Daily Show with Jon Stewart", garnered a lot of attention after ripping CNBC apart when Rick Santelli, on-air editor for CNBC, was booked to appear on his show, then backed out a few days before the taping. It's a very funny eight and a half minutes of video, and any explanation I could put into words would not do Jon Stewart justice....

























By the way..... Here's the cat singing the Superman theme song.....

No comments:

Post a Comment