Monday, August 24, 2009

Winkers - Best Pants Ever!!!!

Has your mother ever said to you, 'You better be good, because I have eyes on the back of my ass.'?

I would buy every pair of these pants, just because of my love for all things bad.... Ok, so maybe they shouldn't have started the commercial with the first pair of pants, they aren't the best example of the Winkers. But, around the 1:04 mark in the video, magic happens. See the mesmerizing quacking duck pants.... Let them draw you in.... Then at the 2:18 mark in the video, the mystical owl draws beckons to you with his wise and playful winks....

I couldn't decide whether I wanted to write that thing about mothers at the beginning of the blog, or if I should write "Hey, is that asshole winking at me?". I'm still torn between the two....

No comments:

Post a Comment