Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Kristong Hari's Message to P-Noy!

Mr. Lauro Gonzales, aka, Kristong Hari, has been for a long time trying to seek an audience with Philippine Presidents (from Marcos to Arroyo), but could not get past the Presidential Security Guards in Malacanang Palace. The Palace guards would not let him near the presidential gate, much less inside the palace grounds.

Now Kristong Hari asked me to film this video message to the newly-elected President Noynoy Aquino. He was possessed here by the Santo Nino (Child Jesus) so his voice was small, resembling that of a small child. Of course, I would not know if he is only acting here or truly possessed by the Santo Nino. I do not want to judge him. If he believes he is God, then I cannot do anything about it.

Kristong Hari is very serious in his attempts to make contacts with global leaders because he claimed he can be the one to solve all global problems. Some would say that Kristong Hari has delusions of grandeur and even a lunatic. But I found him sincere in his belief that he is God.

This short clip is shot in front of Quiapo Church where Kristong Hari and his followers congregate every Friday to bless people and ask for their donations. To those who help him, he promises eternal life. Those who do not will perish in the fires of hell. Well, I didn't want to go to hell, so I decided to give him with some amount of money every Friday. He appreciates that I take the time to listen to him, unlike the many others who malign him and his followers, and even label them as lunatics.

I think that Kristong Hari is a sincere and genuinely kind man, although I do not cater to his claim that he is the incarnation of Jesus Christ. But then it touched my heart that he wanted me to become one of his saints. Although it was an honor, I respectfully declined his offer as I am not holy and perfect. It just pleases me to document a strange and fascinating man like him--not to judge him but to understand him better.


No comments:

Post a Comment