Friday, December 28, 2007

Recto Views from the moving LRT train


(Click the play button and wait a few minutes to download)

I'm really glad that Blogger now adds a video feature in their menu list, which means having to avoid Youtube as the host of videos. That means Bloggers just have to stick to Blogger for all their video needs, and not stray away into Youtube. Now, that's clever!

Actually, a few months ago, I was thinking of moving house from Blogger to either Wordpress or Multiply, since some of my online friends have account there. But I always find Blogger easier to use. I also have more friends in Blogger, and so moving house isn't really a necessity. Besides, The format of Blogger is also simpler, allowing posters and readers easy navigation within the site. Anyway that's my opinion, and so, I'll just stick to blogger to host my idiosyncracies and what-not. Blogger is giving an excellent service, and so I'll stay loyal and remain a true Blogger fanatic. (Attention Blogger: You should now give me an advertising fee)

Anyway, I want to test Blogger's video feature, and so I'm uploading here a recent video of Recto views from the moving LRT train. There are several amateur videos of Recto in Youtube, but all are shot from the ground. Mine is shot right from the moving train. I shot this on December 2007, while riding from Cubao to Recto. I hope you will feel you were riding with me in the LRT 3 through this video of mine. It is only a short video (basically because I just want to test Blogger video).

Shooting amateur videos is one of my favorite hobbies (besides photography). I have several amateur videos in my collection from the places I visited and I plan to post them all here soon. I only have my Sony DSC-T9 with me shooting these small amateur videos, but I plan to purchase an entry-level video cam early next year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO BLOGGER.COM!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment