Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Road to Gasan

I rode a Jeepney to Gasan, Marinduque on Good Friday, not knowing exactly how far the town is from Boac. It was the very first time that I went to Gasan. Luckily, with the help of my co-passengers, I arrived exact in the town to observe their Good Friday processions. The road from Boac to Gasan was generally good, with most of the road cemented or asphalted.

Riding a Jeepney into a rural town like Gasan is an exhilirating experience, and through this video, I want to share a 1 minute ride with you to Gasan. Looking at the video (and photos in my previous entries), you will realize that Gasan is not Manila or Cubao, with all the shopping malls and bars. What Gasan lacks in modern facilities it compensates in its natural beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment