Monday, September 14, 2009

Monopoly City Streets


Everyone should come play this game with me.... It's absolutely free and you don't have to enter any personal information. It's a game of Monopoly, but you're not playing it on a game board. You can buy any street you want, any street in the world. The game uses Google Maps to find the streets, and assigns the streets a certain value based on length of the street and the amount of property a 'player' has built on that street. You can buy local streets and international streets. You can sabotage other people streets by building factories, and you can earn chance cards as you play through the game....

Don't be mad that I have already purchased the streets on which you live.... However, I'd be happy to sell them to you for a reasonable price.... Mwah! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!!!!! (Did you catch that the laugh was intended to be maniacal?)


Anyway, come and play the game.... Let me know when you sign up and I'll add you to my friends list.

No comments:

Post a Comment