Monday, November 9, 2009

Back To Work

Two weeks. I've been off work for two glorious weeks since Lucy's been born. Now I'm back at work. Don't get me wrong, I like my work. I'm very good at doing my work. I just enjoy being at home too much....

Colleen says she actually enjoys having me around, but that's debatable. Is there any way to get paid for staying home and taking care of my children?

Noah and I went miniature golfing again this weekend. In the three times we've played (36 holes each time), I got my first and only hole in one this weekend. Of course, I jumped up and down and yelled "Take that 4 year old! BOOM!" Ok, I didn't really say or do that, but he quickly responded with his own hole in one and I went home with my tail between my legs once again.

Anyway, I'm going to get ready for another day at work.... By the way, there are some new posts over at Noah's Notables, and more will be posted tomorrow, if you're interested....

No comments:

Post a Comment