Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hidden Messages In Logos That I Should Have Noticed

I've been on this Earth for 30 years, and I must admit that I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer.... How have I missed so many things that have been staring right back at me?

I give myself credit, I noticed the arrow in the FedEx logo.... Not at first, but now I never miss the arrow.... See it? Right there.... Between the E and the x.... Now that I've recognized the arrow, almost every time I see a FedEx truck, I see the arrow and have to adjust my eyes/brain to notice the FedEx logo....

After doing a wee bit of research, I found a couple of other hidden things in logos that I've never noticed....

How did I never see these?

Toblerone Chocolate - I enjoy chocolate.... I have a 4 foot tall Toblerone chocolate bar, the thing is huge, and I never noticed the bear in the logo.... He's in the mountain.... I've literally seen this logo my entire life.... I've never seen the bear.


Hershey's Kisses - There's a chocolate kiss between the K and the I in the word KISSES.... How have I been so blind?


Goodwill - The smiley face is a lowercase g? My mind is blown.


Milwaukee Brewers - I've watched baseball my entire life. MY ENTIRE LIFE! I've actually been to see the San Francisco Giants play the Milwaukee Brewers at Candlestick Park in San Francisco when I was younger.... I have never, NEVER, noticed that the Milwaukee Brewers baseball mitt logo is actually an 'm and a b'....


I'm going to go hang my head in shame....

No comments:

Post a Comment