Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Honda U3-X - For The Person Who Finds Walking Unneccesary

Are we making life too simple? Are we going to have computers and robots feed and entertain us all day while we lounge in comfortable chairs until modern civilization and all plant life on Earth are decimated? Are 'they' creating an environment similar to the spaceship environment on Wall-E?

Did somebody at Honda say: "All this standing on my Segway Personal Transporter is making me sooooooo tired.... I wish there was a machine, similar to the segway, that could take me wherever I want to go, but I want to remain seated the entire time...."?

Honda has created the U3-X.... The Seated Segway.... For the person who finds walking unnecessary.... By the way, I have never seen one person look cool while riding a segway. I can't imagine they're going to look cool while riding the U3-X....


No comments:

Post a Comment