Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Interesting Information


He's previously worked as a coffin polisher and a milkman. In 1953, he finished third in his division in the Mr. Universe pageant. He turned down the role of Gandalf in "The Lord of The Rings" trilogy because he couldn't understand the novels and didn't want to film in New Zealand for 18 months. Here's the biggest hint: He once to Barbara Walters in an interview that it was "ok to hit a woman if they deserved it or needed it to keep them in line". He became one of the most famous actors in the world.....Who is the man in the white speedo? Answer after this.

I was looking at news stories this morning, and being the father of a one-year old, I naturally gravitated toward the story about Elmo. The headline read: "Elmo is a Brother!" I was thinking that a new character is going to be joining Sesame Street, Elmo is going to get a baby brother. Nope.... Elmo is voiced by a black guy. Now read the headline again...."Elmo is a Brother!" Oh!!!!!!! A brother!


Speaking of brothers. If you didn't see Kevin Federline's performance on Sunday. Here are some lyrics from his mad rhymes.


"Let me take you back to five o'clock, when I roll my Lamborghini down the block.

But not before I make them chop the top, and throw some 22's. Oh, that's hot.


As I roll to a restaurant for a bite to eat, no tuxedo 'cause they recognize me.

A lifestyle of rich living and fast cars, don't hate me 'cause I'm a superstar."


Ok, I know you are all biting your nails and dying to know the identity of that muscled man pictured above. The gentleman is Sir Sean Connery. Seven-time James Bond and Indiana Jones' Father.


No comments:

Post a Comment