Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy 2007 Year to All!

Happy New year to All!

This is my first post for the year 2007, and it's the first day of the year, so I'm going to list here my New Year's plan for my life, so I will be obliged to follow it:

1. I will lose weight...Okay, okay, I've been trying to do that for three months now, but I haven't suceeded yet. Instead, to my chagrin, I gained a few more pounds. I realize that my weight issue is the one issuwethat really keeps me depressed, whenever I look in the mirror. Now, 2007, I will fight this food craving no matter what. I will resist the temptation of burgers, ice creams, and pork. Well, I hope..
2. I will save money to buy car. I miss my old car which I sold last year, and now, definitely before March 2007, I will buy one..even if second hand.
3. I will reopen my Comics Museum in Cubao...very soon.
4. I will publish another comic book, the sequel to the Kenkoy comic book I published in 2004.
5. I will sell all the unwanted books in my library. They must be read and not just stuck in my shelves.
6. I will clean my room..regularly...hehehe
7. I will tour the Philippines...North to South (of Cubao)...Joke, I will visit more provinces in the Visayas
8. I will no longer watch Korean Telenovelas. They take so much of my precious time.
9. I will learn some Martial Arts.
10. And lastly, I will try to start some business..Whatever, but I will try to be more productive, to pay more taxes for our country.

I swear to all of you that I will follow this plan (or resolution) and please keep on reminding me ...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment