Friday, February 27, 2009

My Valentines Post

forloversonly5
Finally, my Post-Valentine entry. It's still the month of February, and although a bit late, it's still the Valentines month. I wish to share with you some of the Valentine photographs I took while on a lonely walk in Manila Bay on sunset hour of February 14, 2009. I would like to thank the anonymous lovers who gave me permission to shoot their silhouettes against a romantic background of a lovely setting sun.

I can only smile and reminisce the time when I myself was a young sweet lover many many sunsets and Valentines ago.


forloversonly3


forloversonly4


forloversonly2


forloversonly6


valentines


valentines2


forloversonly

I greet everyone a Happy Valentines Day today, always and forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment