Friday, February 27, 2009

Twitter?

I know this is kind of the pot calling the kettle black. I have a blog that no one reads, and I'm not complaining about that. I write this thing because I think the topics are funny and interesting, hence the title "I Think It's Interesting". A lot of people think that blogs are horribly lame. Which takes me to my topic.

I don't understand Twitter. Twitter.com is a site where you can concisely (less than 140 characters) update your status about what you are doing or what you're thinking about, similar to the status updates at MySpace or Facebook. I don't care what I'm doing all day, why would anyone else?

By The Way....

Now people have started to use Twitter to hurl insults at each other. This has been referenced, in more than one place, mind you, as "Taking It To The Tweets".

And when you find a Twitter that you like and would like to follow, they call that "Finding The Tweet
Spot."

Am I the only one that doesn't understand why this is popular?

No comments:

Post a Comment