Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Dinner Party


So, Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carrey are dating and Colleen and I disagree on whether or not it would be fun to have them over for dinner. Colleen thinks it would be a lot of fun. I, on the other hand, would rather die. I can just imagine it....."Oh, ha ha ha....Jim's making faces and using a funny voice! Oh boy, I can't get enough of that Fire Marshall Bill! Oh man, that is funny Jimmy! Oh, and look, Jenny has breadsticks in her nose and she's wearing her napkin as a hat! You guys are too much!" Then after dinner, as you walk them to the door and they thank you for a wonderful evening, I guarantee you, that you would look at your significant other, sigh in relief, and say "Well, we're never going to have them over again."

No comments:

Post a Comment