Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Kickball

Does anyone want to join a kickball team with me? Chelsea? Jerry? Any of you that read my blog? They play in Irvine..... I don't want to join by myself.... Anybody?

Come on....You owe me.... Why, you ask? Nobody told me that the United States now has an elephant polo team! There was a posting on CraigsList that included:

Join the DC Elephant Polo Team as we go to Thailand for the 2006 Kings Cup Elephant Polo Championships! . . . No previous polo experience is necessary.

They just went to Hua Hin, Thailand, where they played polo on elephants for the first time! I am so jealous!

The practices consisted of the teammates batting a ball around and waving homemade eight-foot-long bamboo mallets - while standing on part of a swing set and an electrical utility box to simulate an elephant's height.

So, how about it? Kickball anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment