Wednesday, December 6, 2006

MIP's Taal Photoshoot! Part I

Here are some of the images of the My Islands Philippines Taal Photoshoot held last October 7, 2006 at the historic town of Taal Batangas. It was really fun as I met for the first time my fellow shooters from MyIslandsPhilippines.Com. Kindly visit our cool site at this link: http://www.myislandsphilippines.net/.

You too can also be a member of the growing community of MIP for free. Just register and post nice photos about the Philippines and its natural beauty. Don't post nude photos, though..but if you're insistent, you may just send them to my email if you like...heheh...



I wasn't able to join the MIP convoy, so I just took abus bus for my trip to Taal. It was really fun as I was seated near the front beside a pretty lady so I was able to take a nice view of the road and a nice side view of the lady.



The historic Basilica of Taal. We even climbed into the top of the belfry to shoot panoramics of the lovely town.


Kuya Rey Nocum, MIP Moderator, was glad to be our driver(in his own Revo) for the Taal trip. That arm in the yellowish shirt belongs to D1(Denz Dayao. I am MIP's D2.



MIPers after our shooting in Chateu Royale. A few minutes after I took this photo, employees of the Chateau Royale approached us asking if we had permission to shoot their facilities. I told them that no, we don't have permission. They asked us to get a written permission to shoot. But since we already had our "shooting" we told them that we'd do it next time. And off we go with our treasure photographs.


Denz Dayao(in yellow shirt), and Kuya Rey Nocum shoot it out in Wonderland.



The most famous man of MIP, the debonnair Dodong Flores.


Dodong and her secretary Mae. It is as if Pareng Dodong was more comfortable shooting with his cellphone rather than his Canon 300D.

No comments:

Post a Comment