Thursday, January 22, 2009

Night of the Quiapo Fiesta 2009

Night of Quiapo Fiesta
Of course my coverage for the Feast day of the Senyor Nazareno would not have been complete without the night pictures. All my shots here are candid, but some of the people who saw me pointing my camera at them had the time to pose for a smile or a funny face. I believe that it is a wonderful and friendly characteristic of the Filipinos.


Night of Quiapo Fiesta


f14


Night of the Quiapo Fiesta



Ma Mon Luk restaurant in Quezon Boulevard experienced
a wave of invasion by Nazarene devotees


Eating in the Carinderia after the exhausting procession



Litter everywhere. This will be the taken cared of by the city sweepers in the morning.




f15
Baluuut!!! Sa malamig!!!


Night of Quiapo Fiesta
Street dancing in Plaza Miranda


Night of Quiapo Fiesta
Everybody happy!

My coverage series for the 2009 Feast Day of the Senyor Nazareno thus now ends here. My only wish is to have given you joy and happiness by reading my articles and viewing my photos, inasmuch as I did writing and photographing them. I tell you the truth, it was so much fun doing this, that I almost forgot I also have some official work to do. Hahaha! Thank you very much for your support!


P.S. I would like to recommend my friend Sidney Snoeck's blog for an outstanding coverage of the Feast Day of the Senyor Nazareno. I'm sure many among you have already visited Sidney's blog, but for those who haven't yet, please do so here

No comments:

Post a Comment