Thursday, January 1, 2009

Yahoo!

Happy New Year Everyone! Here's to a wonderful 2009! I have been shocked again by interests of internet users throughout the world. Yahoo has released the list of top searches for 2008, and they are awesome. The list includes:

10. American Idol

9. Angelina Jolie

8. Lindsay Lohan

7. Naruto (Some Sort of Anime Cartoon)

6. Jessica Alba

5. RuneScape (Some Sort of Online Game)

4. Miley Cyrus

3. Barack Obama

2. World Wreslting Entertainment

1. Britney Spears

Really? I'm not really shocked that more people searched for Britney Spears more than the recent President Elect of the United States of America, with her craziness and her new album and all. But more people searched for World Wrestling Entertainment than for Barack Obama? I could understand if they election was only focused on by the media for a couple months during 2008, but that wasn't the case! There has been election coverage since late 2007!

By the way I hope you appreciate the tedious task that I pushed myself to complete. I had to spend many, many minutes searching through multiple photos of Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie, Lindsay Lohan, Miley Cyrus and Britney Spears, just to find good pictures for all of you.

One more fun thing. Go to www.Yahoo.com, and click on the exclamation point in the logo to hear the name of my mother-in-law's favorite mexican restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment