Monday, May 18, 2009

Can You Guess This TV Theme #4 - Answer

It's your favorite mustachioed man, Tom Selleck in "Magnum, P.I.".

I think I've blogged about this before.... But Tom Selleck's role in "Magnum, P.I.", caused scheduling issues that caused him to lose the role of Indiana Jones to Harrison Ford.

There were an unbelievable amount of famous guest stars on this show.... Well, maybe they weren't famous until after they were guest stars on "Magnum, P.I.". The guest star list included: Carol Burnett, Carol Channing, Ted Danson, Dana Delaney, Shannen Doherty, Tate Donovan, James Doohan, Ernest Borgnine, Dick Butkus, Morgan Fairchild, Norman Fell, Phil Hartman, Joanna Kerns, Angela Lansbury, Pat Morita, Christopher Penn, John Ratzenberger, Judge Reinhold, Alfonso Ribiero, Cesar Romero, Frank Sinatra, Sharon Stone, Alan Trammell, Marcia Wallace and Orson Welles.


No comments:

Post a Comment