Friday, December 4, 2009

I've Weaned Myself

I know I've suckled at the Tiger Woods teat here before on my blog, but this whole thing is so skeevy.... It's just yucky.... I don't even want to watch him play golf anymore....

Along the same lines, I have heard a couple good Tiger Woods jokes, that I'm sure you probably heard already, but if you haven't you'll probably get a good chuckle....

"What's the difference between a golf ball and an SUV?

Tiger Woods can drive a golf ball more than 300 yards!"

"Did you hear that Tiger Woods is changing his name?

Yeah.... He'll be called 'Cheetah' from now on...."

"Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns a lot of expensive cars. Now he has a hole in one."

Anyway, I've posted some amazing hole-in-one videos before, and this one is equally as awesome.... It's tradition for professional golfers to skip their ball across the water during their practice round before the Masters Tournament at the 16th hole of Augusta National Golf Course.

During his practice round, Vijay Singh skipped the ball across the water four times, before it rolled up onto the green and into the hole....

No comments:

Post a Comment