Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Only Really Funny Political Stuff

I know that everyone is really really tired of all this politics garbage. You all know that McCain is really old. You all know that Obama is black. Lots of jokes can be told. Very funny. HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

I promised myself that I would only blog about politics if I found the jokes or information really really really funny.

So, I'm going to post two blogs today. Both regarding Mrs. Sarah Palin. Now, remember, I'm only posting these because I think they're very funny.

This first blog includes a link to a site depicting Sarah Palin as President. Go to the site, maximize it on you screen, turn on your sound and click on things throughout the Oval Office.

http://www.palinaspresident.us/

The second blog includes the "Sarah Palin Joke". It's a very funny joke, however, it's very crude. So funny, that I felt the need to call many of you to tell you the joke. So, if you like really really funny jokes, and are not easily offended, go check out the other blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment