Friday, April 10, 2009

Fresh Prince of DC


I saw this posted by an anonymous poster on a message board the other day and had to share it....

If Barack Obama wants Will Smith to portray him on the big screen, this should be the theme song for the movie....

Sing it to the tune of the theme to "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air"....

Now this is a story all about how
I ascended to the seat of power.
If you'll listen for a minute
Hear what I say
I'll tell you how I became President of the U. S. of A.

In West Honolulu, born and raised
in Jakarta, is where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out in Chi-Town, relaxin' all cool
Organizing communities like I was a fool
When a couple of guys
With a disdain for peace
Started making trouble in the Middle East
They started two little wars and we all got scared
The people said "We need a president who isn't mentally impaired!"

I ran a perfect race, turned red states blue
Swept electoral votes, added Rham to my crew
With a mandate for change and Constitution in hand
I'll dance on the Colonnade singing "Yes We Can!"

I got to the White House about seven or eight
And I yelled to the Bushes, "Yo Holmes, smell ya later!"
Looked at my office
There were no corners there
Sitting at the Resolute Desk, signing universal health care....

No comments:

Post a Comment