Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Real Life Movie Star!

I was in Skagit County, Washington last week inspecting some apartment complexes. While inspecting a unit, I noticed this album.


I mentioned to the tenant that he must enjoy collecting old vinyl records. He noted that not only did he enjoy collecting the records, his voice was on them!

This is Don Doolittle!


He pointed out that since he was 16 years old, he had been acting and doing voice-over work. He's credited on the album that I saw as playing Confucius in "The Flintstones and Jose Jiminez in the Tim Machine". He also told me that he was in a movie called "Hawaii" opposite Julie Andrews, played the District Attorney in one episode of "Hawaii 5-0", and he's credited as the star of "The Creation of the Humanoids"!

No comments:

Post a Comment