Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Little Art

Check out these amazing little pieces of art created by an artist in Finland, named Mari Kasurinen. Mari is selling them for £330 (Approximately $470 US) each and will ship them anywhere in the world... What a fun idea... Talk about thinking outside the box... I think I'll stick with the $5.00 My Little Pony from Toys'R'Us, but the rest of you should definitely help support a starving art student.

My Little Stormtrooper


My Little Slave Princess Leia


My Little Han Solo


My Little Chewbacca


My Little Skeletor


My Little He-Man


My Little Bride Kill Bill


My Little Joker


My Little Batman and Robin


My Little Jack Sparrow


My Little Edward Scissorhands


My Little Crybaby


My Little Alien


My Little Elvis


You can see the rest of her My Little Pony Art collection at her site at:

http://www.marikasurinen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment