Wednesday, January 13, 2010

All Right Mr. President! I'll Get My Own Fries!


I know I've posted this before, but we're one week away from the anniversary of Barack Obama being inaugurated as the President of the United States, and these clips are awesome....

Who knew the President was such a potty mouth? Before I heard these, I would never have read any of Barack Obama's books, but now I want to read every single one! Here are some clips of Barack Obama reading from his book "Dreams From My Father". Apparently he's quoting a close friend from his youth. These are going to be my ringtones for a long time!

P.S. If you do not like foul language, do not listen to these clips.

Way Too Complicated


Sure You Can Have My Number


Sorry Ass Mother-@#$#@


Buy Your Own Damn Fries


Ignorant Mother-@#$#@#

No comments:

Post a Comment