Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Nic Cage As Everyone

Everything I read about 'How To Write A Better Blog', tells me that most successful blogs are niche blogs. I would love to write a blog about one thing, however, I'm not an expert on any subject ....

I've posted about a couple of other blogs here at 'I Think It's Interesting', both of them successful niche blogs.... However, I think 'Accidental Dong' and 'People Of Walmart' may pale in comparison to 'Nic Cage As Everyone'. Ok.... Maybe I'm overselling it....

The blogger and his readers superimpose Nicolas Cage's face onto other people's bodies.... Some of the photos are sloppy, but most of them are awesome! Here are some of my favorites! By the way, if you click on 'Sully', you'll go straight to see more pictures of Nicolas Cage's face on more of your favorite star's bodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment