Monday, January 4, 2010

Don't Stop Me Now

How is it that I am just now figuring out how awesome 'Queen' was? Why did nobody tell me? Of course, I've heard 'Bohemian Rhapsody' and 'We Are The Champions' and 'We Will Rock You' a billion times, but how have I never heard any other of their songs until recently.... I may have heard a song of theirs on the radio now and again, but I never correlated the song to the band.

Anyway, I just heard 'Don't Stop Me Now' for the first time a few weeks ago, AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!! It's constantly on shuffle on my mp3 player, right after R. Kelly's 'Pregnant'. In a search for the music video, I ran across this little gem.... I don't know who created this video, or how it was created, but someone made a video using the sounds and video of the 'Super Mario Brothers' to replicate 'Don't Stop Me Now'.



Oh, one more thing, over the holiday weekend, I was told that my posts can be 'long-winded'.... I'm looking for a little constructive criticism here.... Should I trim down the posts? You guys won't hurt my feelings, and I'm not looking for a pat on the back.... Please let me know what you think....

No comments:

Post a Comment