Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Best Combinations Since Peanut Butter And Jelly

The idea seems simple.... Take three awesome things, put them all together in one photograph.... A 'triawesomegraph' or examples of 'awetrigraphy'.... Ok, so my made up words won't end up in Webster's next edition of the dictionary, but I wouldn't mind having a book full of 'awetrigraphy' on my coffee table while I'm having my next lavish party.... You all will laugh at me, until Portia De Rossi or Christina Hendricks bumps into me and while trying to gather herself, she casually glances down and notices my coffee table fare.... I am now the most interesting guy at the party.... Of course, I'll have to turn down their advances because I'm happily married, but I'm sure you'll find love elsewhere Mrs. De Rossi and Ms. Hendricks....

Where was I? Oh, yes, sorry.... I've found two amazing pages that have been able to display this craft.... May I present to you
'Selleck Waterfall Sandwich' and 'Nimoy Sunset Pie'....

Here are a few of my favorites from their collections.... By the way, what would be in your 'awetrigraph'?

Featured Sandwich: Italian

Featured Sandwich: Meatloaf

Even Their Logo Is Awesome!

Featured Pie: Key Lime

Featured Pie: Apple

Featured Pie: Blueberry

No comments:

Post a Comment