Wednesday, April 14, 2010

NHL Playoffs Means Moller's Moments Are Memories

The National Hockey League Stanley Cup Playoffs start today! I can not proclaim that I am, in any way, a hockey fan.... However, I'll watch a Florida Panthers game just for the play-by-play....

Randy Moller is the colorful play by play announcer for the Florida Panthers. He screams out crazy things every time the Panthers players score a goal, mostly quotes from recent pop culture blockbusters.... It doesn't help the Panthers win any more games (they finished second to last in the Eastern Conference), but it does make the game a little more exciting! At least Randy Moller will have more time to come up with more interesting calls for next season....

Some DJ in Florida put together a couple of YouTube videos matching the goal calls with their videos.....







Some of my favorite calls include:

SCORE!!!! SHE BLINDED ME WITH SCIENCE!!!!!!!!

SCORE!!!! I'M NEVER GONNA DANCE AGAIN!!!!!!

SCORE!!!! I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY!!!!!

SCORE!!!! BEYONCE HAD ONE OF THE GREATEST MUSIC VIDEOS OF ALL TIME!!!!!

and

SCORE!!!! I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR LOVE! BUT I WON'T DO THAT!!!!!!

You can hear all of Randy Moller's goal calls from this season and recommend some more at:

Moller's Greatest Hits

No comments:

Post a Comment