Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Quantity And Quality - Bacon And Bloo-Duh

Woo hoo! One of my YouTube videos has received over 122,000 views! And over 325 comments!

Anyway, the kid in this video is a brat, but I find it hard to disagree with his logic.

My favorite part of the video? Thank you for asking.... I have two....

Number 1.... Pause it around the 32 second mark....

a. The look on his face is priceless.
b. If you look closely at the miniature wall-mounted license plate, it bears the words "LOW N SLO". I'm not sure what that means, but it sounds inappropriate, so it makes me laugh.

Ok.... Number 2.... Pause it around the 48 second mark and notice the three full bottles of ranch dressing sitting on the table.



However, I don't think that video is half as good as this one.... But this video of a really cute video of a kid worried about his bleeding baby brother only has around 500 views.... I love how the father can't control his laughter!



I probably just need to insert better search terms, but it's such a huge discrepancy.... Which video do you like better?

No comments:

Post a Comment