Thursday, May 27, 2010

Accident On The Freeway


I was on my way to the City of Los Angeles, about to pass the 10 freeway / 405 freeway interchange, when a car cuts me off and tries to go across three lanes to get on the 405.... Unfortunately, when trying to get into the right lane to get on the 405, the driver that cut me off is not able to squeeze in between two cars and slams on her brakes.... The only thing I could do is slam on my brakes as well....

I was right behind the brake slammer, so even though I tried to stop, my truck started going to the right and clipped the brake slammer's bumper.... We pull to the side of the road and the crazy lady (brake slammer) starts screaming 'Didn't you see me turning! Didn't you see me turning!'

Now I'm going to have to take my truck into the shop and have to deal with insurance companies, claims adjusters and all the crap that goes along with getting into an accident.... On the other hand, thank goodness nobody was hurt and everybody was able to walk away from the accident....

No comments:

Post a Comment