Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Brief History Of Pretty Much Everything

I was searching through the archives of Copyboy's blog, 'Not Worth Mentioning', and I came across his 'Doodles Drawn Instead Of Paying Attention At Work'....

His doodles reminded me of a video that I had seen a while back.... Jamie Bell, a college student in the UK, created a flip book/stop motion animation doodle film titled 'A Brief History Of Pretty Much Everything'....

The final product consists of approximately 2,100 pages from 50 books of paper, and was created over a period of three weeks.... The project was used as his final project for his art class, and you'll be happy to know that Jamie got an 'A' on his project.....

Check it out.... He put more work into this one project than I put into all my years in college....


No comments:

Post a Comment