Friday, May 21, 2010

Can You Guess This TV Theme? #46 - Answer

Congratulations to Lisa Marie from 'The Domestication Of A Party Girl' for correctly guessing that this week's TV theme is from 'Party Of Five'.



Neve Campbell, Scott Wolf, Lacey Chabert, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jeremy London, Matthew Fox.... 'Party Of Five' could be the most beautiful show ever!

After losing both of their parents in a car crash with a drunk driver, the Salinger children are left to figure out life on their own.... One of my most favorite shows! I'm going to be spending a lot of time watching 'Party Of Five' DVD's this weekend....

There's a tie in though.... There's always a tie-in.... The 2 1/2 hour series finale of LOST is on ABC this Sunday! I can only imagine that it will be the best episode of television of all time! Matthew Fox will be Dr. Jack Shephard for the last time.... It's the end of an era....

I remember sitting in my living room, watching an episode of the first season of LOST with my wife, my sister-in-law and her ex-boyfriend.... This was before we got our DVR.... What I didn't know is that minutes before the show started, my wife had found out that she was pregnant with our first child.... Not wanting to ruin the episode of LOST, my wife waited until the episode ended to tell me that we were 'with child'.... I wonder if she's going to have any big news for me tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment