Monday, October 23, 2006

Recent Manila Snapshots

One of my favorite pastimes is to walk on late afternoons in downtown Manila. It's fun, it's a good exercise. Usually, I just walk where my feet would bring me.
From a recent walk in downtown, here's some photos I captured with my new camera Nikon D80 and my favorite lens the Sigma 14mm. Kindly click on each picture to enlarge.

The old Post Office Building in Lawton


The side of the Post Office



Shanty rooftops..this was taken from above the Recto Terminal LRT Station.


The Jones Bridge over the Pasig River


The Oracles of Quiapo
The Blind Musicians of Avenida


The Dama Players


The Candle Sellers of Quiapo








The sidewalk masseuses in Quiapo


Calesa Terminal in Dasmarinas St., Binondo


The old Binondo Church

No comments:

Post a Comment