Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Say It Ain't So Bob!

It's Halloween time again.....woo hoo....For those of you who won't be seeing Noah tonight, he's going to be Pablo from the Backyardigans. I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow.


If you haven't seen "Balloon Manor", go check it out...They used over 100,000 balloons to make this Halloween house. Take the interactive tour too... It's kind of fun...

Balloon Manor

Also....if you enjoy games....try this dark M & M's game...You can save your progress and finish later if you want. It's full of pictures depicting horror movie titles.

M and M's Dark Chocolate Game

Bob Barker is retiring after 35 years as the host of the "Price Is Right", and 50 total years on television! At 83 years old, he looks like a young 78 year old! Apparently they've been looking for his replacement for the last couple of years. When interviewed, he creepily and funnily said "he'd take on a movie role if the right one came along, but filmmakers, take note: "I refuse to do nude scenes. These Hollywood producers want to capitalize on my obvious sexuality, but I don't want to be just another beautiful body." Well, at least your pets are spayed and neutered....

I've got to go get Noah and Colleen, so I'll leave you with one final, and probably the best link of the day. This video completely mesmerized me for two minutes...


No comments:

Post a Comment