Tuesday, July 14, 2009

All Star Game (Yawn)

The Major League Baseball All-Star Game is tonight. Save yourself some time and watch this video instead of the game. The video is only a minute long and WAYYYYY less boring than the commercial-laden All Star Game. Don't get me wrong, I used to love baseball. I still do! I just don't have the attention span to watch a three (or four) hour baseball game on television anymore.... And I definitely don't have the patience to pay attention to what's happening in baseball during the inexplicable 162 game season.

At least the All Star Game means that the season is half over. Wait.... What?!?!?! There's three more months of baseball and 81 more baseball games for each team.

The video shows Josh Womack of the Long Beach Armada (of the independent Golden Baseball League) performing bat tricks for the camera before a game.... I'd like to see the steroid-laden behemoths in the majors do this....

No comments:

Post a Comment