Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Julie and Julia

I can hear it now.... Yeah, he's so gay.... Ha ha ha.... But I am so excited about this movie! Julia Child was a delight to watch on television.... She was personable and relatable and real....

Julia Child was Paula Deen before Paula Deen was Paula Deen! Except for the fact that she cooked French food....

So if you remember watching Julia Child on television, this trailer should get you really excited to see the film. Amy Adams is so charming, and Meryl Streep channels Julia Child! She definitely redeems herself for 'Mamma Mia' with this role.... Ok, well maybe she redeemed herself by getting nominated for a Best Actress Academy Award for her role in 'Doubt', but I didn't see it, so 'Doubt Schmout'. Do yourself a favor and watch the trailer....



By the way, Julie and Julia started as a blog, then became a book, and then became a movie.... So look for 'As Black As Obama' or 'I Think It's Interesting' on bookshelves soon! Maybe I should start writing something with a theme.... Ooooh! Maybe something about fatherhood.... Or maybe I should just keep writing and posting silly videos about crap I think is interesting....

No comments:

Post a Comment