Friday, July 10, 2009

Striped Pajamas


I don't want to tell you not to watch this movie, but I watched "The Boy In The Striped Pajamas" last night, and it made me feel miserable. Great acting and great story.

"The Boy In The Striped Pajamas".... It should have been a happy-go-lucky movie about a boy who loves his pajamas, right? Not so much.... I've seen a lot of movies, and never has a movie left me feeling this way. I feel like I have a rock in the pit of my stomach.... I don't think I'm going to get this movie out of my head for a long time.


Again, I'm not telling you to not watch this movie. It didn't make me cry.... It did give me nightmares, and I still feel uncomfortable.... It wasn't scary, it was gripping and powerful. Oh yeah, and gutwrenching.... Go watch this movie, let me know what you thought....

No comments:

Post a Comment