Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm On A Horse

Back in the olden days, when I was a child, my dad would slap on Old Spice after shave every morning. I remember the white bottle sitting on my parent's bathroom counter. I can barely remember how the after shave smelled, but I remember my dad's customary four slaps on his face, then shaking his hands in the air to get the remaining after shave off of his hands....


Anyway, the marketing geniuses at Old Spice have created one of the best commercials ever! We're not a commercial watching family (The Digital Video Recorder is man's greatest invention!), so I have to give my wife credit for pointing out this commercial....



It's their best commercial since their Neil Patrick Harris commercials! He should know whether or not Old Spice is a good product, he used to be a doctor for pretend!

No comments:

Post a Comment