Thursday, February 4, 2010

Korean Bread or Korean Brick?

I am reaching out to my readers to see if they can answer something for me.....

The complex I had to inspect in Long Beach, where I found the 'hidden artist', was primarily occupied with elderly Korean immigrants. In many of the units, I found trays full of what looked like small loaves of bread. When we approached the loaf shaped items, we noticed that some of the loaves were covered in mold..... And when I picked up one of the loaves, it was heavy and solid, similar to a brick....

I've searched and searched, and no person and no thing has been able to tell me 'what these things are' or 'why these things exist'. Does anybody out there know what these things are? Or do you know any Korean people who know what these things are?


No comments:

Post a Comment