Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Can You Guess This TV Theme? #15 - Answer

Ok, be honest Jerry.... Would you have known the answer if I didn't accidently send the answer to everyone in an email?

I can't believe that I'm going to put this in my blog, but the actual tagline for this show was: "She's got her head in the clouds. He's got his feet on the ground. Together, they're a match made in heaven." Who am I kidding, this is definitely not the lamest thing I've ever put in my blog.




'Dharma and Greg' was blah. It was there. It was something to watch at 2:30 AM in syndication on UPN. I liken it to a 'Phoebe Buffay and Ross Geller from Friends Get Married', but a little funnier....

For the second day in a row, I can't find anything remotely interesting to write about a show....

Oh! The show was created by Chuck Lorre! He's the same guy that created 'Two and a Half Men' and 'The Big Bang Theory'. Oooooh! 'Dharma and Greg' is credited as Jenna Elfman's big break.... Is that interesting?

In more interesting news, one of my shift keys is not working.

No comments:

Post a Comment