Friday, June 26, 2009

'Hue' Is It?

Here's another game! The only reason I'm posting it is because I scored so well.

I've been sitting here, for what seems like forever (three minutes), trying to think of a witty title for this post. That's all I was able to come up with. I'm dissapointed.

The game is an online version of the 'Munsell Hue Test', and is used to determine your ability to distinguish subtle differences in color. The object of the game is to drag and drop the colors in each row to arrange them by hue order. The first and last color chips are fixed. To receive your score, click on "Score Test" at the bottom of the page when you're done.

Anyway, I scored an 8! The lower the score the better. They say that the lowest score possible is 0, but when I got my test score, they told me the lowest score for my age range was -4. Also, I tried clicking the "Score Test" button on the bottom of the page without moving any of the tiles, and I scored 968.

Click on the picture of the game to play....


No comments:

Post a Comment