Monday, June 8, 2009

Dear Mr. Odiferous

Dear Mr. Odiferous:

You had me fooled. You walked onto the plane in your suit and tie. A man this dapper must smell wonderful. This man must smell like a blooming flower in spring.

NOPE.COM!

I am disgruntled sir. I got up very early, just so I could take a shower and prepare myself for the day. I came to the conclusion that if I was going to be sitting in a big metal tube with wings, filled with recirculated air, and possibly a hundred or so of my peers, I would not want to smell like a 'bulbous baboon ass'.

To answer your question... No, I have never smelled a 'bulbous baboon ass', however, I can only imagine the smell is very unpleasant.

But, no, not you sir. You chose to defy the laws of human courtesy. You chose to sit in front of me. You chose to turn my stomach at 6:30 in the morning.

Sincerely,

Guy Who Sat Behind You On The Flight To Sacramento

No comments:

Post a Comment