Friday, June 12, 2009

Can You Guess This TV Theme? #21

Thank God It's Friday! I thought this week would never end. I've been getting crap from some people who think I'm choosing TV themes that are too recognizable. At this point, most of the TV themes that I've included in the blog have been for nostalgic value. I've posted themes from shows that I think most everyone has a special connection.

Well, I was a fat kid, and my best friends were my television and my Nintendo. So, I developed a lot of special connections with television shows.

For example, it make me happy whenever I hear 'The Andy Griffith Show' theme whistled. It just flips a switch in my brain...

And when I hear the 'As Days Go By' theme from 'Family Matters', I think of Steve Urkel crashing into Eddie Winslow, knocking over a stack of Harriet's good china, adjusting his glasses and saying, 'Did I do that?' in his nasally and whiny voice...

I was very surprised to see that Grandmom does not sit down to read my blog every morning, because I'm sure she would have answered 'The Commish', but I'll give her a pass...

Should I make these more difficult? Which is more fun, the challenge of the game, or hearing and seeing a television intro and thinking "Awwwww, I loved that show...".

No comments:

Post a Comment