Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day. Noah and I had a wonderful day! We took mommy with us to see "UP"! What a fantastic movie! The 3D glasses we were wearing helped hide the tears....

I got a beautiful card from Noah that I'll try to post pictures of later on Noah's Notables.

By the way, 'Boardwalk Fries'.... I have a bone to pick with you.... Do not send advertisements to my home stating that you will be opening on June 20, only to still have not opened on June 21! You owe me fries! You are a murderer of love!

Ok, to finish this up, I'm going to send you to the site of a game designer that came up with a clever way of notifying his employer and fellow employees that he was leaving his job. Click on the banner below to see how he used Mario let them know!

No comments:

Post a Comment