Wednesday, June 17, 2009

MVPuppets 8

The Los Angeles Lakers championship parade is today. So you know what that means.... More of the puppet commercials.

Here's the thing.... I appreciate Kobe and LeBron, their talents and their athleticism. I'm not typically in awe of someone's physical abilities, but a couple of years ago I was listening to a Kobe Bryant interview, and a reporter asked Kobe about a play in the game where he jumped into the air with the ball in one hand, did a 180 degree turn, put the ball in his other hand, and then slam dunked the basketball. Kobe replied with, 'Well, I saw the defender, and I made the decision to switch hands and dunk the ball on the other side so there was no chance it could be blocked.' Of course I paraphrased that, but I just jumped in my office and I was barely able to think about landing on two feet. So, I'm just saying, don't go with him if he tells you that he wants to show you his trophy in his hotel room, but at least get him to sign a coffee cup.


No comments:

Post a Comment