Friday, March 19, 2010

Can You Guess This TV Theme? #37 - Answer

Another round of applause for Lisa Marie from The Domestication of a Party Girl for being the first to correctly answer this weeks 'Can You Guess This TV Theme?'!

I'm turning 30 on Sunday, so I thought the only appropriate choice for this week's 'Can You Guess This TV Theme?' would be 'thirtysomething'....



I have to be honest.... I didn't watch this show very often. It was filled with adult themes and drama and people being thirty....

I always thought the coolest thing about the show was the creepy Bedford Falls logo and tune at the end of each episode....



The show centered around a group of middle-class suburban grown ups trying to survive their 30's.... They deal with love, children, marriage, divorce, friends and family....

I just remember the show being super dramatic with a few laughs. I know that 'thirtysomething' is supposed to be this sensational generation drama, but I just don't see the appeal.... I've been watching episodes of 'thirtysomething' all night, and I can't get excited about the show.

However, you put an episode of 'Perfect Strangers' in front of me, and I'll do the dance of joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment