Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Less Work and More Play

I figure that since people are actually enjoying the photos I take on my little work excursions, I'll try posting another one.... I was able to travel to the beautiful city of Watsonville to inspect a property a while ago.... While I was driving, the Martinelli's Apple Cider factory caught my eye. I had no idea that Martinelli's Apple Cider was made in this little town.


It's not a very big factory. I would have thought that the factory would be huge! But it's just a small factory, across the street from a high school.


Did you toast New Year's Eve with Martinelli's Apple Cider when you were a kid? I vaguely remember drinking Martinelli's Apple Cider while the adults all had their libations.


This shocked me.... I tried calling the family center at the park where Sotomayor Field is located, they have no idea who it was named for.


I'm just going to make up a story.... Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor was the 'Pele of the Bronx', so they named the park after her.... There you go, I could think of nothing funny to say about Sonia Sotomayor.


Finally, here's the vicious beast that was out of his cage when we inspected his home.

No comments:

Post a Comment