Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Handsome Men's Club

Now that Conan O'Brien has been eliminated from the Late Night race, Jimmy Kimmel can take his throne as the 'King of Late Night'.... It's funny, I remember listening to Jimmy Kimmel on local morning radio as 'Jimmy the Sports Guy'..... In a radio bit in 1997, he pinned a piece of ham from a McDonald's Egg McMuffin to the radio studio with the claim that he was going to eat it one year later.... He ate the piece of ham one year later, and you could hear the crunch over the airwaves....

Anyway, he created another hit video that's even better than the 'I'm F@#$ing Matt Damon' and 'I'm F@#$ing Ben Affleck' videos! Enjoy the 'Handsome Men's Club'!


I don't know why I didn't get my invitation to be in the video. I guess they're still mulling over my application.

No comments:

Post a Comment